HomeAbout UsInventoryShowroomConsignmentContact Us

1961 CHEVY WAGON

1969Chevy/DSC0354440.JPG

 The body:
This restoration project was started off by completely stripping the body to bare metal. Wing windows were removed and cut out, and one piece windows were fitted. Over $25,000 and hundreds of hours were spent just in body and paint, removing the door handles and to achieve a perfectly straight body. The Brookwoods did not have chrome trim down the body, so no holes had to be welded and filled. The fire wall was also stripped and painted. Over $3000 invested in the front grille, headlights, bezels, rings and emblem.
.
The interior:
The dash was completely removed and a new one was built using all Autometer gauges. The seats were in excellent original condition and all recovered. Custom door panels, headliner, carpet and trim was all installed. New tilt steering wheel column.
.
The engine and trans:
The motor is a mild built 327
RV cam
roller rockers
Holley 600DP
700R4 with 2000 stall
Shift kit
The engine and trans were all professionally painted.
.
The suspension and chassis:
Complete custom air ride suspension done by PSI Customs. It is has all new urethane bushings, with new gas shocks. The air ride system has individual switch controls from Air Ride Technologies, along with digital gauge. All lines are ½” with two 7 ½ gallon air tanks and two compressors. Rear brakes retain factory drum. Front brakes are upgraded to disc, along with new master cylinder and booster. New 605 steering box. 
.
Wheels and tires:
Panther wheels
18 x 8 fronts
20 x 8.5 rears
With custom painted black in between the spokes.
255/35-20 rears
225/40-18 fronts 
.
We consider the car 95% complete. It has approximately 2600 miles since back on the road. It has been to several shows and draws a lot of attention. The other 5% may consist of small items, such as a stereo, we have a head unit with TV/DVD that is included. We will also include a Vintage Air A/C unit, along with a fully polished A/C compressor, just needs to be installed. 
.
This car is turn key. It has been driven from the bay area to Reno Nevada for Hot August Nights, along with several other Northern California shows. Although this car presents as a trailer queen, it will drive any where you want to go. It is absolutely gorgeous, over $40,000 invested. 

1969Chevy/DSC0354240.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

1969Chevy/DSC03563.JPG

.
SACRIFICE $24,900 
.
925-588-4800  

Email