By consigning your vehicle at Extreme Motorsports, you eliminate
the hassle of trying to sell a vehicle yourself. Here are some examples of how we make the process of selling your vehicle
> Setting the right
price is the key for a timely sale
• Combined with our sales experience, we do extensive research on each of our consigned
vehicles to determine a market value.
• We provide you with all of our research results and work with you to establish a fair sales for timely results. • You have complete
control over the final price that you are willing to accept for your vehicle. > Preparing the vehicle for sale • We
can take care of all the items that may be necessary to sell a vehicle. In some cases it may be necessary to perform a smog
check, detail, mechanical or safety issues. We offer these types of services to keep it simple and hassle free for you. • We offer a warm and friendly
environment for the perspective buyer. >
No touch policy
• To ensure your vehicle is kept preserved and exactly as you left it to be sold, we do not allow customers to open doors,
• We carefully screen each client, and there must be a deal on the table and a deposit before supervised test drives
are allowed. >
Effective Advertising is a must
• We use our marketing expertise to create and place professional and comprehensive ad material in appropriate media
to attract qualified buyers.
• For local buyers, we show your vehicle in our well established, clean, safe, and secure indoor facility which is located
on a busy street.
• The majority of our advertising efforts are world wide.
• Most of our sales are done through the internet, and then the car is shipped not driven, to its new home. >Finding Qualified Buyers • We deal with all potential buyers.
You do not have to endure late night phone calls, waiting around for an appointment that never shows or strangers coming to
your house. •
We handle the viewing of your vehicle and pre-qualify the buyer before allowing any supervised test drive. • We also offer financing
and insurance services that make it easier for the buyer. >Final Negotiations • Once a qualified buyer is found, we
handle all the final negotiations. No need for you to haggle with a buyer. >After your vehicle is sold • Once the vehicle is sold, we handle
all the paperwork, dmv, delivery of vehicle to new owner. You simply receive a check for the sale. >Buyers • All of our vehicles have
been professionally inspected.
• We are very selective in choosing consignment vehicles.
Hot Rods, Classic Cars, and the like are proven safe investments. Enjoy your dream car
while it appreciates.
Click here to download Consignment Agreement